For the best festival experience possible, please abide by the following:
• Treat all persons with respect and kindness.
• Feel free to be boisterous, but please respect performers and Event Staff communicating festival information.
• Please ask permission from people before taking their picture, or video recording.
• No smoking inside of tents.
• Please be considerate and dispose of your trash properly
All costume weapons not a part of a demonstration or official Festival showpiece must adhere to these guidelines:
• Please have your weapon peace-bound.
• Please have your weapon holstered at all times.
• Please abide by all local, State and national laws. For further State information see MA General Laws, Part 4, Title 1, Chapter 269, Section 10.