A brief update from a week before Watch City 2015!
Here are a few things to sink your teeth into with barely a week to go before the Watch City Steampunk Festival returns to Waltham:
- We just posted a great map of the Festival Footprint so you can begin to orient yourself and plan your Festival Day.
- Part 3 of "The Conundrum," the Festival narrative plot line, has just been published as well. The electrifying drama is building!
- Bruce Rosenbaum will be installing his H.G. Wells' Time Machine-inspired Humachine at the Center for Digital Arts this afternoon.
- Tickets to both of our Opening Night events are available for purchase on our Swag page. "STEM to STEAM: A Steampunk Artists Salon" features Bruce and his work—and "Around the Globe in 80 Ways" offers special racks of Steampunk-esq clothing and goods pre-curated at Global Thrift with Watch City Characters wandering about to help you put together your outfits.
- We will have Festival Buttons and teeshirts available for purchase on our Swag page soon!